I have a amazing giveaway to help you plan you next family vacation!
How does a 2-night stay at the Nickelodeon Hotel in Orlando sound to you?!?!?
Nickelodeon Family Suites by Holiday Inn®, is offering one of Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls reader a 2 night stay at there hotel in Orlando Florida!
Here is some great features the hotel offers:
Character Breakfast - guests can enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast in Nicktoons Café while the kids spend time with some of their favorite friends like SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer, Cosmo and Wanda from The Fairly OddParents or the Rugrats.
Water Park - Is one of my favorite features! You really can stay at the hotel the entire time. "Lagoon – the first-of-its-kind, courtyard-style, zero-depth entry pool – and one of two pool complexes at the hotel. Pretend you’re SpongeBob, living in the city of Bikini Bottom, and slip, slide, and splash your way around, with a four-story water tower and a 400-gallon water tank that dumps out at random and cascades through seven slides and flumes."
Look at all the great stuff Nick Hotel Offers:
- 4D Experience, lets you travel inside the experience to a world of underwater adventure.
- Kids' Spa, the place to be pampered, with high-style services such as hair wraps and braids, temporary tattoos, and manicures and pedicures.
- The Mall, the hub of all indoor activities at the resort, including a food court, our guest-services desk, and cool places to buy stuff.
- Big Room, the ultimate party room, perfect for celebrating birthdays, reunions, and other special events.
- The Arcade, a huge video game arena, where you can play exciting new games or take them back to your suite.
- The Lounge, a welcoming place where adults can simply relax with a cocktail, frozen drink, or afternoon coffee.
They have 777 suites!
- 1 Bedroom Kitchen Suite
- 2 Bedroom Kidsuites
- 3 Bedroom Kidsuites
They offer rooms with kitchenettes or full-kitchens!At Nickelodeon Family Suites by Holiday Inn®, they offers such a great range of things for families to do with kids. Once you get to the hotel you may never want to leave!
I have recently started planning my vacation for next year, I was really surprised on all the great deals they offer!