Here is some information from their website:
Looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? These adorable green shamrock socks will keep your little one's feet warm along the way! They are an adorable "pinch" of green for St. Patrick's Day! Socks are made with two high quality grosgrain ribbons: emerald green and white with green shamrocks. Too cute! Ruffle width is 1.5 inches wide.
My daughter received these socks and she just loves them. She calls them her princess socks and wants to wear them all the time. I was really impress with how well these are made! They are priced at $6!
How to enter:
1. Click and visit Giggle Baby Designs then come back and leave a comment on your favorite item!
Extra Entries (leave separate comments for each):
2. Blog or Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with the link to it.
3. Subscribe to Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls.
4. Follow Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls
5. Add my button to your sidebar
Contest will end March 10, 2010 at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen using random.org. All winners are notified by e-mail!
I was compensated with the above mentioned products. I always give my honest opinion and findings related to the products and services.