One lucky reader will win a 16oz candle from Lee's Crossroads Candles!
I received a Birthday Cake candle from Lee's Crossroads Candles. It smells incredible and burns so clean!
Here is some information from their site:
Lee's Crossroads Candles are handmade in the beautiful mountain valleys of South Central Pennsylvania located 25 miles west of Gettysburg. We produce our candles using a smooth and creamy wax blend containing the finest fragrance oils and cotton core wicks designed for maximum scent throw. Our other fragrance products are made using the same pure fragrance oils as our candles.
How to enter:
1. Leave a comment on your favorite scent from Lee's Crossroads Candles!
Extra Entries (leave separate comments for each):
2. Blog or Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with the link to it.
3. Subscribe to Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls.
4. Follow Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls
5. Add my button to your sidebar
Contest will end April 6, 2010 at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen
using random.org. All winners are notified by e-mail!
I was compensated with the above mentioned products. I always give my honest opinion and findings related to the products and services.