Sunday, April 11, 2010
One lucky reader will win this beautiful hand stamped sterling silver bracelet from Say Anything... Jewelry by Stephanie Wilde!
I received this same bracelet and it came out perfect. I order it with a pearl and a little bit smaller and everything looked great. I was also so impressed with the customer service A+ all the way and delivery time so quick.
Here is some information from her store on this beautiful bracelet:
Beautiful, contemporary, classic.
This was a custom order from a local client that turned out really amazing!
A sterling silver 7.5 square rounded bracelet with a toggle clasp. Hanging on the round part of the clasp is the small sterling washer with a pearl. Each item is on it's own jump ring but falls together nicely.
The washer is shown hammered but can be polished, brushed or distressed.
A birthstone is available in the place of the pearl if you'd prefer, I have 2 shapes that I offer.
Choose white, pink, brown, green, or light blue for the pearl.
How to enter:
1. Leave a comment on your favorite item from Say Anything!
Extra Entries (leave separate comments for each):
2. Blog or Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with the link to it.
3. Subscribe to Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls.
4. Follow Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls
5. Add my button to your sidebar
6. 7. Become a fan on facebook www.facebook.com/sayanythingbystephanie
Contest will end April 21, 2010 at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen using random.org. All winners are notified by e-mail!