One lucky reader will win a bottle of LYSOL® Disinfectant Spray & Disinfect Wipes!
Here is some information from Lysol:
Allergy flare-ups are often attributed to the allergens outside your front door. However, did you know that the same allergens are found on surfaces inside 75 million homes across America? According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), some of the most common indoor allergens, include dust mites, mold and household pets.
Some easy ways to reduce allergy suffering in the home include:
· Reduce Pet Dander - Decrease your exposure to pet dander by keeping your pet out of your bedroom, since this is typically the room in which people spend a majority of their time.
· Wrap Things Up - Put fabric covers over common dust mite hideouts such as pillows, mattresses and sofa cushions and wash bedding often.
· Clear the Air - Prevent pollen from entering your home by keeping windows and doors closed during peak allergy season. Air filters are also considered useful for helping clear the air of lingering allergens triggers.
· Wipe Down Surfaces- Be sure to frequently clean hard surfaces to get rid of allergens in your home. Use LYSOL Disinfecting Wipes to remove 90%of pollen particles and dust mite debris, in addition to killing 99.9% of illness-causing bacteria. Also use LYSOL Disinfectant Spray to kill the source of mold allergens on hard, non-porous surfaces.
· Avoid Mold Spores - To help reduce mold: use an air conditioner in humid climates and avoid the use of humidifiers in dry climates. Also, run the bathroom fan or open the window when showering.
· Talk to Your Doctor - It is important to talk to your doctor about whether or not allergy testing, medications, and/or other measures are recommended.
For more information, visit http://www.lysol.com/.
How to enter:
1. Leave a comment on your favorite Lysol product!
Extra Entries (leave separate comments for each):
2. Blog or Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with the link to it.
3. Subscribe to Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls.
4. Follow Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls
5. Add my button to your sidebar
I was compensated with the above mentioned products. I always give my honest opinion and findings related to the products and services.