GiftZip.com is simple, fast, and completely free. It's the perfect way to send a last minute gift or as a more efficient way of giving all of your eGift cards. There are no catches or hidden fees. We don't collect data or require you to register. The best part? You will never lose a gift card again. Save the eGift cards in your inbox and reprint them when necessary.
How to use GiftZip.com
1. Browse the various categories, locate a retailer of interest and click on that retailer's logo.
2. A box will appear providing a brief description of the product or services that the retailer offers, as well as information regarding denominations available and locations where the eGift card is redeemable.
3. Click GiftZip it! And you will be automatically directed to the retailer's secure eGift card page.
4. From there, follow the instructions on the retailer's website to complete your order.
5. Your eGift card will be sent by email and arrive in your recipient's inbox. You also can have the eGift card sent to yourself to print.
How to enter:
1. Visit GiftZip.com and leave a comment on how you could use their service.
Extra Entries (leave separate comments for each):
2. Blog or Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with the link to it.
3. Subscribe to Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls.
4. Follow Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls
5. Add my button to your sidebar
We are trying to win tickets to Disney! And I would be so thankful for a vote!!!
If you vote for me you can have 10 additional entries on any open giveaway on my blog!!!!!!!
Just click HERE (its the picture of my daughter eating popcorn) you can vote everyday!!! So everyday you can get 10 additional entries!!!!
Contest will end July 4, 2010 at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen using random.org. All winners are notified by e-mail!
All information was provided by GiftZip.com