One lucky reader will win a Backpack from the Earth Series!
Here is some information from their website:
Whether headed to the gym or for a hike, the Ocean is the perfect choice to tote all your essential gear for the day. With round pockets meant to evoke the shape of the Earth, the Ocean has a place for everything.
• made from recycled PET bottles!
• non-toxic dyes & materials
• MP3 player pouch
• soft lined valuables pocket
• padded shoulder straps
• internal organizer pocket
• moisture wicking mesh back
With global warming on the forefront of our minds, we know it’s imperative to start global cooling. One convenient truth is that the small things make a big difference. Like a bag. Our bags are made with planet-friendly organic cotton, PVC-free materials, recycled plastics and toxic-free dyes and components. We’ve created eco-friendly bags minus the extra baggage of health and environmental risks.
WE USE AN ALTERNATIVE TO PVC
Instead of commonly used and chemical-emitting PVC, we-ve created bags coated with EPO, a healthy alternative. Ecogear uses this patented system called Ecoweave (EPO), which creates virtually no risk to the environment or to human health. The benefits of Ecoweave include:
• No dioxin, phthalates or heavy metals
• Carries no ozone-depleting chemicals
• Clean to recycle—creates natural occuring emissions when burned
• Safe in manufacturing and consumer use
How to enter:
1. What is your favorite bag from ecogear?
Extra Entries (leave separate comments for each):
2. Blog or Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with the link to it.
3. Subscribe to Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls.
4. Follow Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls
5. Add my button to your sidebar
Contest will end July 16, 2010 at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen using random.org. All winners are notified by e-mail!