Friday, November 12, 2010
Both of my girls had a blast decorating their plates. My youngest daughter needed my help so we made cute hand prints on her plate. My oldest daughter had hers decorated with flowers and hearts. They turned out really cute. We integrated this as art class in our homeschool day. Then we wrapped them up for Christmas gifts!
Here is some information from Creativity for Kids:
2 square plates for you to paint - a creative classic updated. Try the unique technique of reverse glass painting. We include an artist's brush and a generous supply of acrylic paint. Plates measure 8" x 8". Kit includes a display easel and plate hanger.
Age Range : 8 - 98
How to enter:
1. Just leave a comment on another item from Creativity for Kids that you would like to purchase this holiday season!
Extra Entries (leave separate comments for each):
2. Blog or Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with the link to it.
3. Subscribe to Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls.
4. Follow Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls
5. Add my button to your sidebar
Contest will end November 20, 2010 at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen using random.org. All winners are notified by e-mail!
I was provided with this product for my honest opinion and review!